Welcome to everyone visiting as part of Sew Mama Sew's giveaway day! If this is your first time at Salty Oat, here's a mini round-up of some of my most popular posts over the past few years, to get you up to speed:
- One of my first quilts was made from the bunting I hung up at my wedding.
- When learning to embroider, I stitched a sampler using a doily as my inspiration.
- I think napkins are fun to make and give (see evidence here, here, here, and here). To make your own, check out my log cabin napkin tutorial over on the Fat Quarterly blog.
- I was lucky enough to have two embroidered pieces (this one and this one) included in group shows in Seattle a few years ago.
- I love to quilt. Here are a few of the quilts I've made this year: for my parents, for my sister-in-law, for a friend, for me.
Now for the giveaway! This year, I'll be giving away a mini charm pack from Moda (each square of fabric measures 2.5" x 2.5"), featuring the fabric line Kissing Booth by BasicGrey. I'll also be giving away a hand-stitched, cross-stitch pinback button, featuring the letter of the winner's choice.
To enter, simply leave a comment below, telling me what letter you'd like stitched on your button. Please be sure to include your email address, so that I have a way to contact you if you win. Comments will close December 7, at 5:00 pm PST, and a winner will be chosen at random and notified by December 9. This giveaway is open to everyone, domestic and international.
*Giveaway is now closed.*